Thursday 10 November 2011

Lydia's story

"After growing up on a farm then coming to Auckland, I could certainly tell a difference. Surprisingly the difference wasn't as big as I expected, but still enough to notice.I found the air when breathing in is a lot heavier and dirtier than what I was used to. When moving to the big city, I first noticed the differences in air when going for a run one morning. I really found it a lot harder to exercise outside because of the air quality than it is back home. The thick, smokey air wasn't pleasant to gasp for when going for a run! The feel to was something I also noticed, especially when in the CBD. The air feels dense and with all the car fumes surrounding it makes it hard to stay in the city for a long period of time. I always find when coming back from the city, I'm in desperate need of a shower."

No comments:

Post a Comment